When it’s time to head overseas, we’re your travel doctor too, with advice and vaccinations including Yellow Fever.
Village Family Medical Centre is a Mixed Billing Practice and therefore we charge fees for most services. Children aged 16 years and under, adults over 75 years, Pensioner Concession Card Holders and DVA card holders will be bulk billed.
What is Podiatry?
A Podiatrist focuses on the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management of the health of your feet. We often see patients who are suffering from:
- Calluses and corns
- Fungal nail and skin infections
- Ingrown toe nails
- Heel spurs
- Plantar fasciitis
- Cracked heels
- Acute or chronic pain in the toes, foot, ankle or leg
Additional services we provide include:
- Podiatric surgeries
- Advice on choice of footwear
- Analysis of walking and running action
- Orthotic prescription and review
- Assessment of peripheral vascular disease, diabetes foot health, and those with immunosuppression, autoimmune and neurological conditions